The HIV/STI Services Program provides testing, treatment, education and referral for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV.
- HIV testing is anonymous and confidential
- Rapid HIV tests provide results immediately
Clinic Hours (Services are by appointment only)
- Mondays noon – 3 p.m.
- Thursdays 2 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Human Services Center (Sequoia Plaza, 2100 Washington Blvd., 2nd Floor, Arlington, VA 22204)
- You can live anywhere and come to our clinics
- Call 703-228-1200 to make an appointment
- Same-day appointments are available
- Picture ID for those who would like copies of test results
AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
The AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) provides medicine used to treat HIV/AIDS to individuals who have limited or no health insurance coverage and low incomes.
- Public health nurses provide the medications and instructions on how to take them
- Medications are given by appointment
- To find out if you are eligible for the program, call 855-362-0658
How to Apply
- Call 855-362-0658 to apply
Hours of Operation
- Wednesdays 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. (by appointment only)
- Human Services Center, Sequoia Plaza, 2100 Washington Blvd., 2nd Floor, Arlington, VA 22204
The Virginia Department of Health determines the documentation required to enroll in the program.