What is Project PEACE?
Project PEACE is a countywide collaboration dedicated to preventing and improving our response to domestic and sexual violence in Arlington. Project PEACE aims to:
- Change people’s attitudes and behaviors to prevent the occurrence of violence
- Strengthen the community’s ability to respond quickly and appropriately to domestic and sexual violence
- Improve support services for victims, families and aggressors to break the cycle of violence
Learn more about Project PEACE by reading A Blueprint for a Coordinated Community Response to Domestic Violence and Progress Report.
- About Domestic Violence
- About Dating Abuse
- Preventing Abuse & Promoting Healthy Relationships
- Teen Dating Resource Guide