HLP Open Hours: Week of 2/17/20-2/22/20
We have lots of opportunities going on this week to support your ongoing effort to practice great self-care!
Just pick which type of activity speaks to you, and check out what’s on the schedule!
Note that services are open to all BHD clients who have been referred to the Healthy Living Program.
Please call 703-364-9974 for same day questions or concerns.
PEER LED WELLNESS WORKSHOPS
- Whole Health Action Management (WHAM)
- Wellness and Recovery Action Plan (WRAP)
All participants enrolled in any of the above described programs receive a variety of additional benefits and supports. Some of these include:
- Support in accessing fee reductions with Arlington County Parks and Recreation gym memberships
- Discounted memberships with Capital Bikeshare
- Support in accessing fee reductions with Arlington Public Schools pools
- Referral to and discounts with Virginia Hospital Center health promotion and education opportunities
Community Partners Needed!
Through these programs, clients have support in accessing and building sustainable relationships with an array of community resources, including the Department of Parks and Recreation facilities, several local grocery stores, Arlington Public Schools pools, Capital Bikeshare, Phoenix Bikes, Potomac River Running, Virginia Hospital Center, Virginia Cooperative Extension, and others. We are always looking for new community partners and creative ways to support our clients’ ongoing success in living healthy, active lives.
Participants must be active clients with the Arlington County Behavioral Healthcare Division, and must be referred internally.