Arlington is a peaceful and respectful community– where diversity is celebrated, violence is not tolerated and where all people are empowered to build healthy relationships free from the fear, or threat of, all forms of domestic and sexual violence. As a community, Arlington is dedicated to addressing the issue of sexual assault-ensuring perpetrators are held accountable and those impacted by sexual assault are offered timely, appropriate support services.
- Learn about the issues of domestic and sexual violence.
- Learn how we can prevent domestic and sexual violence before it happens in Arlington.
- Learn where to get help and how Arlington responds to domestic and sexual violence.
- Read about Project PEACE, Arlington’s Coordinated Community Response to Sexual and Domestic Violence, to learn how Arlington government, nonprofits and community members collaborate to prevent and respond to these issues.
!!URGENT: Please help us spread the word about services during COVID-19!!
- Web Banner: Can be shared on websites, social media and in emails.
- Safe At Home Flier: A brochure on safety planning and Arlington resources. Can be posted anywhere!
- Fliers for Services at Doorways: Available in English, Spanish and Mongolian.
- Staying Safe at Home Flier for CPS and Doorways Services: Available in English and Spanish.
- You Might Be The Only Person: A flier for retail and food service employees about recognizing the warning signs of abuse in a customer or coworker.