The goal of Psychiatric Services is to provide person-centered, quality care that empowers individuals to live independently, be active members of the community, and attain their personal goals. Psychiatric Services is designed to provide integrated comprehensive health and wellness services.
Psychiatric services include psychiatric evaluations and assessments and ongoing medication management for children, adolescents, and adults with mental illness, substance use disorders, and intellectual disability.
Clients must have a mental health and/or substance abuse issue and be ONE of the following:
- Arlington resident
- Person receiving Medicaid
- Resident in Arlington facility (psychiatric hospital, jail, etc.)
- We use a sliding fee based on income.
- Clients with insurance are billed accordingly.
Nursing assessments are completed at prior to psychiatric evaluations. Clients are expected to bring all medications to this assessment.
The “Nurse of the Day” (NOD) is responsible for medication pick up, injections, client calls/walk-ins, and metabolic monitoring. A monthly NOD calendar is provided to team supervisors, the front desk and nursing staff.
The “Medication Refill Nurse” is responsible for the medication refill request line and faxed refill request.
Wellness groups, run by our psychiatric nurses, are available to all adult and senior adult clients that are open to the Community Services Board. The groups offered are: Smoking Cessation, Indoor Walking Group and the NEW-R (Nutrition and Exercise for Wellness and Recovery)
Through a partnership with Neighborhood Health, Psychiatric Services provides primary healthcare, including services with a primary care physician, nurse, and medical assistant. In a familiar environment co-located with behavioral healthcare, this collaborative is building an integrated systematic approach that has resulted in good clinical outcomes for clients.
See the doctor/nurse practitioner by appointment Monday through Friday.
- Monday and Wednesday 8:00am to 4:30pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Medical – 2120 Washington Blvd, Sequoia 3, 3rd Floor
Dental – 2100 Washington Blvd, Sequoia 1, 2nd Floor by appointment only
- The clinic provides you quality primary healthcare services such as:
- Routine Physical Exams
- Care for Chronic Conditions (high blood pressure, diabetes)
- Women’s Health
- Health and Nutrition Education
- Access to free and discounted medications
To be eligible for services you:
- Must be open to and being currently served by a program of the Arlington Community Services Board (CSB);
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must have a mental health or substance abuse diagnosis documented in the CSB medical record;
- Can only be seen for non-emergency issues.
- Have medical insurance or are uninsured.