The Dental Clinic is closed until further notice as part of Arlington County’s Coronavirus response. During Phase 1 of reopening, dentures that have already been prepared will be delivered to clients. Other services will be deferred to Phase 2. Call 703-228-1251 for more information.
Dental services are available for eligible children through high school age and adults 60 years of age and older. Services include:
- Preventive and diagnostic procedures
- Fluoride treatments
- Prophylaxis (prevention of or protective treatment for disease)
- Sealants (protective coatings put on teeth)
- Simple extractions
- Monday: Noon – 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – Noon
- Arlington resident
- School age children or seniors age 60 and older
- No dental insurance
- Low income
- All clients must have annual eligibility review
How to Apply
For information or to apply:
- Call 703-228-1200
- Clients who have completed eligibility review should call the first Tuesday of each month to make an appointment for the following month.
- Documentation of Arlington residency
- Documentation of current income such as paystubs
- Documentation of free lunch status (school age children) for sliding scale