- Preventive and diagnostic procedures
- Fluoride treatments
- Prophylaxis (prevention of or protective treatment for disease)
- Sealants (protective coatings put on teeth)
- Mon: Noon – 8 p.m.
- Tues – Fri: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Arlington resident
- School age children or seniors age 60 and older
- No dental insurance
- Low income
How to Apply
For information or to apply:
- Documentation of Arlington residency
- Documentation of current income such as paystubs
- Documentation of free lunch status (school age children) for sliding scale