- Information on family planning methods
- Counseling for family planning
- Provision of family planning methods
- Pregnancy testing
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases
- Education and guidance on reproductive health issues
- Services for teens
- Men and women who want birth control methods or women who are planning to become pregnant
- No income limit, but proof of income (such as a pay stub) is needed to decide the sliding scale fee
- Medicaid and Plan First accepted
Family Planning Clinic Hours
*Appointments are required for Family Planning services, and an eligibility determination is required prior to admission to Family Planning.
|Day||Morning Hours||Afternoon Hours|
|Monday*||8 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
*Morning hours only on 1st, 3rd, 5th Monday of month.
|3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||3 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday*||8 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.|
*Wednesday-Teen Clinic (2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month): 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Pregnancy Testing Hours
*Pregnancy testing services are available daily on a walk-in basis — no appointment or eligibility determination is necessary.
|Monday||8 a.m. – Noon|
|Tuesday||Noon – 4 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – Noon|
|Thursday||Noon – 4 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
How to Apply
- Call 703-228-1200
- Income verification for sliding fee
- One picture I.D.
- Insurance card or FAMIS or FAMIS Plus card, if applicable