We are open!
Virtual appointments available — call 703-228-1200 for an appointment!
Our family planning services include:
- Information on family planning methods
- Counseling for family planning
- Provision of family planning methods
- Pregnancy testing
- Testing for sexually transmitted diseases
- Education and guidance on reproductive health issues
- Services for teens
- Men and women who want birth control methods or women who are planning to become pregnant
- No income limit, but proof of income (such as a pay stub) is needed to decide the sliding scale fee
- Medicaid and Plan First accepted
Family Planning Clinic Hours
Appointments are required for Family Planning services, and an eligibility determination is required prior to admission to Family Planning (we do same-day eligibility). We accept Medicaid and Plan First. You do not need to live in Arlington to receive services.
|Day||Morning Appointment Hours||Afternoon Appointment Hours|
|Monday||2:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.||2:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.|
|Wednesday||2:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.||2:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. (Teen Only)|
Pregnancy Testing Hours
Pregnancy testing services are available on a walk-in basis — no appointment or eligibility determination is necessary.
|Monday||8 a.m. – Noon|
|Tuesday||Noon – 4 p.m.|
|Thursday||Noon – 4 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
How to Apply
- Call 703-228-1200
- Income verification for sliding fee
- One picture I.D.
- Insurance card or FAMIS or FAMIS Plus card, if applicable