The HIV/STI Services Program provides testing, treatment, education and referral for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV.
Clinic Hours (Services are by appointment only)
|Day||Morning Appointment Hours||Afternoon Appointment Hours|
|Monday||2:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.|
|Tuesday||7:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.||2:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.|
|Wednesday||2:45 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.|
|Thursday||7:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.||2:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. (Teen Only)|
- Human Services Center (Sequoia Plaza, 2100 Washington Blvd., 2nd Floor, Arlington, VA 22204)
- You can live anywhere and come to our clinics.
- We offer same-day eligibility.
- Please bring a picture ID, insurance card, proof of address & proof of household income.
- We charge for services according to a sliding scale based on income; but no one will be turned away.
- Call 703-228-1200 to make an appointment
- Picture ID
- Insurance Card
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Household Income
AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
The AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) provides medicine used to treat HIV/AIDS to individuals who have limited or no health insurance coverage and low incomes.
- Public health nurses provide the medications and instructions on how to take them
- Medications are given by appointment
- To find out if you are eligible for the program, call 855-362-0658
How to Apply
- Call 855-362-0658 to apply
Hours of Operation
- Wednesdays 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. (by appointment only)
- Human Services Center, Sequoia Plaza, 2100 Washington Blvd., 2nd Floor, Arlington, VA 22204
The Virginia Department of Health determines the documentation required to enroll in the program.