The HIV/STI Services Program provides testing, treatment, education and referral for sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and HIV.
Clinic Hours (Services are by appointment only)
- Thursdays 2 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Starting July 1, 2018: Mondays from 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Human Services Center (Sequoia Plaza, 2100 Washington Blvd., 2nd Floor, Arlington, VA 22204)
- You can live anywhere and come to our clinics.
- Please bring a picture ID, insurance card, proof of address & proof of household income.
- We accept checks, VISA and Master Card, or cash. Payment is due at time of service. We file Medicaid claims. Clients who have private insurance have the option of submitting their receipt to insurance for reimbursement.
- Call 703-228-1200 to make an appointment
- Picture ID
- Insurance Card
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Household Income
AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
The AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) provides medicine used to treat HIV/AIDS to individuals who have limited or no health insurance coverage and low incomes.
- Public health nurses provide the medications and instructions on how to take them
- Medications are given by appointment
- To find out if you are eligible for the program, call 855-362-0658
How to Apply
- Call 855-362-0658 to apply
Hours of Operation
- Wednesdays 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. (by appointment only)
- Human Services Center, Sequoia Plaza, 2100 Washington Blvd., 2nd Floor, Arlington, VA 22204
The Virginia Department of Health determines the documentation required to enroll in the program.