The Arlington County Public Health Division sponsors Immunization Clinics every week.
- Tuesdays 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Fridays 7:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- 2100 Washington Blvd., 2nd floor (Sequoia Plaza)
No appointment is necessary. Please bring any immunization records you may have.
Children: Vaccines required for entry into Arlington County Schools are available without charge to all children regardless of insurance status. There is no charge for vaccines to any child eligible for the Vaccines for Children Federal Program. Other vaccines may be available for a fee.
Pre-teens/Adolescents: Even though they’re almost grown up, pre-teens and adolescents need vaccines. Visit the CDC’s Pre-Teen Vaccine Campaign website for information on vaccines like Pertussis boosters, meningitis vaccines, and the HPV vaccine, as well as other ways parents and healthcare providers can help.
Adults (19 years of age and older) Adults need vaccines too!
- TD (tetanus-diphtheria)
- MMR (measles – mumps- rubella)
- TB Risk Assessment
- TB Skin Test (PPD)
- TB Risk Assessment & PPD
- Meningococcal (Meningitis vaccine)
- Pneumococcal Polysaccharide (PPSV23)
- Tetanus Diphtheria with Pertussis (Adacel)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
*Charges may apply. We accept checks, VISA and Master Card, or cash, and payment is due at time of service. We cannot file insurance claims.
For more information, call the Immunization Clinic Coordinator at 703-228-1242.
- If you’re traveling outside of the United States, you may need to get additional vaccines to protect against diseases. Please check the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Travel Health site for the most up-to-date information.
- Arlington County does not offer travel vaccines (e.g., Yellow Fever, Cholera, Malaria treatment, or Hepatitis A or B).
- Find a travel clinic that is convenient for you. The Virginia Department of Health (VDH) maintains a list of travel clinics in each county. Please contact the travel clinic for information about hours of operation and vaccine costs.