CLINICIANS: Click here to request Zika testing.
Thank you for your assistance in keeping our County safe and healthy. Explore our webpage for clinical information about Zika, testing, and reporting.
Individuals returning from or considering travel to Zika affected areas play an important role in preventing the spread of Zika virus. Please read the links below for more information to share with your patients. Many of these links contain information sheets from the CDC that you can download and print.
Additional clinician resources include:
- General Zika Resources Information for Arlington Residents
- CDC Clinical Evaluation & Disease
- CDC Understanding Test Results
- CDC Clinical Guidance for Healthcare Providers Caring for Pregnant Women
- CDC Clinical Guidance for Healthcare Providers Caring for Infants and Children
- CDC Clinical Guidance for Healthcare Providers Caring for Women of Reproductive Age
- Areas with Zika
Call 703-228-5200, option 1 with questions or concerns.